- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Le Bon Vin Carlos Serres Rioja Twin Wine Gift Set, 2013/2014, 75 cl (Case of 2)
|Price:||£25.94 (£12.97 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£1.06 (4%)|
- Produced in Spain's Rioja region.
- Presented in a cardboard gift box.
- Perfect gift for the wine lover.
- 75cl Bottles
- Vintages are subject to change.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Included in this red gift box are two delicious Rioja wines from Bodegas Carlos Serres. The red tempranillo has ripe berry flavours and an intensity that would shame many more expensive wines. The white Viura is clean and bright with a lingering fruity aroma. Light, fresh and silky on the palate with a very plesant aftertaste. Since 1896 "Carlos Serres has elevated the making of Rioja wines to the heights of perfection. As a result the wines have been honoured with significant awards, distinctions and medals over the years.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This product needs no pondering over as it tastes very nice indeed and although I'm no wine expert, what I do know is that it satisfies my taste buds. They are presented in a very nice box and considering what my brother paid I believe that the product offers very good value for money and is with the best that I have seen in terms of quality vs price point.
The wine arrived the next day by carrier and was apparently well packaged and in a lovely gift box.
I would certainly get this again and might even treat myself
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift so cannot comment on taste but the presentation is top notch. Looked high quality and happily give as a gift again.Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
Unable to comment as sent as a gift to friends. However, they appear to have been delighted with the wine.
Wine was excellent and packaging was exquisite with no damage sustained to the product. Definately recommend to others.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought for a birthday present. the recipient was thrilled.
Looked good, packaging was good.