on 7 February 2014
bought this for my one year old son, he loves it, great for winter with his balls and with be great in the summer he loves water,
good value for the money very well made not had any problems.
on 30 September 2014
Great paddling pool and even better ball pit. Friends loved it so much they bought it for their kids too. Bought for £10 and bargain at that price. My son absolutely adores this! He plays peekaboo in the meshed area and dives in to the ball pit, he also loved paddling in the warmer weather. Highly recommend
on 23 April 2014
we bought for our grand daughter and she loves playing in it
and i would recommend it to a friend
on 17 July 2015
Great, lot bigger than I expected, looking forward to see my grandchildren playing in it
review image
on 8 June 2014
Fantastic item, using it as a ball pool. Big enough for 2 toddlers and keeps the sun off them. Would highly recommend
on 20 May 2014
I was looking for a ball pit and came across this - I haven't used it as a paddling pool yet but the added bonus is that it can be put indoors or outside and the shade works well too. Hours of fun for toddlers.
on 20 June 2014
This is just perfect for the 'little ones'! My great grandson loves it. He's 2 years old and this is a perfect size for him. The shade on the top protects him from too much sun (added bonus!).
on 30 June 2015
This paddling pool is much better quality than other shade pools out there, I include the one I looked at in Mothercare(ELC) for a much higher price; that was a pop kind which I don't think would be as suited to a younger child, this has lots of bounce to stop tears when arms and legs and heads don't go in the direction planned.
It took about ten minutes to inflate using a pump I attached to the car. It looks great and good quality and I am looking forward to my 7month old daughter trying it(obviously under the strictest supervision with only two inches of water!). This genuinely does seem to give good shade when you position it appropriately and also is big enough to last until she is three or four. I am also sure we could use this as a ball pool indoors in the winter.
I bought this in the middle of the June/July heatwave as an Amazon return for a couple of pounds less than the normal retail price, largely because that came with one day Prime rather than 1-3days offered at full retail price. Have to say I made the right choice as the only difference was a small scuff on the box and a piece of cello tape at one end...the item obviously hadn't even been out of the box. Very pleased.
on 30 October 2015
This is a great product, solid and sturdy enough to take a bashing, i used it loads this summer and it stood firm, for the price its a steal, and the design of it provides some much needed shade during hot sunny days. 2 babies aged 10 months is the most i had in it at any one time, could have maybe got a 3rd baby in there, but no more than that…4 babies would be very crowded indeed.
If i had to pick a fault it would be the location of some of the blow up points, some are awkward to get your mouth to, so i think there needs to be some kind of order to which parts you blow up first…perhaps blowing up the inside lower base first because if the rest is inflated first then its hard and awkward to get your mouth to the blow up point inside. There are about 5 blow up points…not one.
Great product, looks cool, colourful and fun! Highly recommended !!
on 9 March 2015
Brilliant! We have used ours in the wet months as a ball pit which our 12 month old daughter loves! It's then ready for filling with water outside once the good weather comes. Just high enough to keep all the balls/water in but low enough a lip for her to be able to safely climb in and out of.