Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 31 October 2013
As the heading says! Fantastic album from start to finish. Strong singles, Heartbeat, Afterglow and Take You Higher are there along with 10 other great tracks! If u liked Sub-Focus Torus then ya gonna love this!
on 16 February 2014
I may share a surname with this act, but when I first heard afterglow on the radio I was impressed but had no idea who it was.As they often don't the radio presenter failed to say who it was so it was a while before I worked out who did it.I thought it was the lovely Laura Mvula on vocals but no it's an ex Voice contestant! Anyway,great track,great album,some drum and bass and kind of dubstep mixed up with contemporary pop. I haven't listened to so much in this style for years being more of a metal/rock fan much of the time but this is a welcome diversion.Long live the Wilkinson clan!
on 30 October 2013
One of the best drum and bass albums of recent times.
Some excellent collabs and even better tracks.
album of the year.
VINE VOICEon 15 May 2014
I don't normally bother reviewing music as it's subjective, but I star rate all my songs and am very fussy about giving five stars to a song. Out of some 4000 songs I own, around 30 had five stars. Seven songs on this one album got five stars. Outstanding.
on 31 October 2015
Great album, so many tracks to get up and shuffle to. Excellent opening track and afterglow was one of my top 10 tracks when I first heard it in 2014.
on 3 January 2014
A single trasck was wht initially drew me to this album, and has been played almost continually since downloading it
on 29 May 2014
One of my favourite albums of last year, no matter how many times I've listened it still gets my foot tapping.
on 6 December 2013
what a high octane album of superb music. Has to be one of my best buys this year for dance albums.
Without a doubt my favourite album so far this year, love it. Now I cannot wait to see them live!
on 6 July 2015
Brilliant CD. One of my favourites this year!