- Hardcover: 202 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (9 Sept. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9292030140
- ISBN-13: 978-9292030148
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 15.5 x 1.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,616,318 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
EU Law-making in Principle and Practice (Routledge/EIPA Managing the European Union Series) Hardcover – 9 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Edward Best is Head of Unit at the European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) in Maastricht, and Senior Fellow of Maastricht University. He holds a D. Phil from the University of Oxford. He worked in the regional security programme of the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London before focusing on comparative regionalism and the management of regional organisations, serving as consultant for various regional bodies as well as the United Nations. Since the early 2000s he has specialised in EU decision-making and the political dimensions of European integration, delivering regular courses on decision-making in the EU institutions, bodies and agencies, and leading work packages in EU research networks on the EU institutions. He has produced numerous publications both on the EU and on regional governance in comparative perspective.