on 20 May 2014
Really good book. Worth reading if you are a follower of the law of attraction. Best one I have read on the subject.
on 27 June 2014
If you've seen the movie and have read a book or two on the Law of Attraction this is the one to get next! Louise has created a very easy, practical guide to manifesting your desires. The book is set out as a series of exercises. You can choose the ones that resonate most with you and get to work. Louise has infused her book with fun and joy - two essential ingredients in LOA - and writes not as some 'guru' but as a 'happy customer' of the Universe. Highly recommended!
on 15 June 2014
A very good book with great hints and tips on how to use the law of attraction and make your dreams come true
on 27 September 2014
This book is very informative offerring what a lot of the other books dont which is guidance in practical terms of how to manifest the positive thinking. I am a visual person and this really worked for me to get true focus and identifiaction on what I wanted most.
on 10 April 2014
I enjoyed this book as I feel many books talk about the Law of Attraction but never really explain how to put the principle into practice. This book has some excellent ideas and you can tell that the writer is passionate about the concept and its application. It is clear she has worked with the Law and found what has worked best for her. She shares her knowledge in a way that is easy to understand and her positivity is very infectious. I highly recommend this book if you are looking for ways to apply the LOA in your life.
on 4 April 2015
Exactly what it says on the cover. Practical exercises to put the Law of Attraction into action. I have seen some small improvements in my life already so I will keep going.
on 2 July 2014
Fabulous insight on specific actions to help rather than blanket ideas :) made me feel really positive about my law of attraction journey - watch this space ....
on 7 June 2015
Wow what a good book! I'm impressed! Louise has definitely got the human touch. She has wrote this book after a lot of trial and error on the Loa. She dosnt make out she was born an Loa expert like some author's. She gives lots of tips and advice on how to make the Loa work and I will be taking most of them on board. Thank you Louise I've learn loads from this one very interesting book. Highly recommended.
on 6 March 2015
SO practical! Must be read several times. So many ideas which can be customized. Enough exercises to keep you busy for a whole year! Very inspirational.
on 10 December 2014
I loved this book and will dip in and out of this book lots! The key message is consistency, keep at it and you will receive it. It is the law.