- Visit our Laundry and Cleaning Store for great brands at top prices.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
* Strong, durable and long lasting, used by the trade and industry.
* Large 44cm x 64cm (17.3" x 25.2") Fine meshed
* Big enough to put dresses, jackets or trousers in with lockable sprung clip
* Stops items twisting and snagging
* soiled nappies, collect in bag, then straight in washing machine :o)
NOTE OF INTEREST - we have recieved various emails on this subject that these bags, because of their rugged construction are being snapped up by Home wine and beer makers and the like for using as a large filter in the making of. So we though this might be of interest.
When using more than one of our bags together in a wash, once you have pulled the lockable draw string nearly into place, tuck the excess drawstring into the top of the bag, then press the sprung lock and slip up a little further to secure, leaving just an aproximate 4 inch loop to avoid the draw strings tangling with each other - This tip brought to you by one of our commercial users who use 5 bags at a time in a commercial washing machine.
This product's forum
Active discussions in related forums
Search Customer Discussions