Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 September 2011
A mix of old and more recent latino songs with samba and mambo rhythm. I use this double cd both to run to and for zumba and would recommend also to get friends and family in the mood for a summer BBQ!
on 5 November 2011
Wanted a different exercise cd and this is really good fun to Dance to. Good well known tunes. well worth the money. very pleased.
on 31 March 2016
Very disappointed with this. Not many tunes on it that have me tapping my feet. OK for listening to in the kitchen when baking/cooking and not paying too much attention to the music.
on 29 April 2013
The first disc was wonderful, but I'm not so happy with the second one. A bit too strange for me!
on 25 November 2014
Good selection of Latin music. Some I haven't heard before but are very good. A good way to get a party started!
on 5 July 2015
Fantastic lively music some of my favorites are on these CDs great for a party.
on 13 April 2015
This CD is not what you think it will be. I bought this thinking it would be all different Salsa songs, full of culture and Latino influence. I was so excited to get it. As soon as i had listened to the CD I realized these are all just songs from TV adverts. There are tracks like Justin Timberlake Senorita to me this does not lead on to a Latino Party!
on 26 November 2014
Love it! Feel good, drink a little, dance a little, smile a little - and then do it all over again - a lot!! You wanna feel good? Put this CD on and turn it up!

Oh and shake what you got, a lot!!
on 16 August 2015
friend loves it perfect for dancing
on 8 June 2015
First Class, No Problems at all.