Customer Discussions > The Last Of Us (PS3) forum

The Last Of Us Multiplayer is Cut in whole EU Region!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jun 2013 15:13:52 BDT
H. P. Graber says:
For the European market, Sony made some cuts in the multiplayer of the game. You can not shoot or bomb off limbs of your enemies and some serious wounds are also not shown in our version of the game!
One example of it is in the official multiplayer trailer of the game, where you can see that the bomb that exploded rips off the legs of the guy standing by it.
Also if you look at youtube gameplays from the us you will see some headshots that destroyed the enemies heads. This is also not possible within the eu-version.
Please bear with my english I'm from Germany, the country which the cuts were purposely made for and I am sorry for that...

Posted on 23 Jun 2013 12:43:05 BDT
Stefan says:
Usually such cuts are only for Germany, not whole EU.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jun 2013 16:24:02 BDT
raoul_duke11 says:
I amm from Germany too.I have buy the US Version from Amazon for only play Multiplayer.The Multiplayer is 100 percent cut in Germany.In the Singleplayer you can destroyed heads on the zombs and the human enemey.You can at all enemys(zombs,humans)cut off all,legs,heads,hands,arms...all!!In the Multiplayer is nothing,you do not see even bullet holes.You see only blood that fly around the enemy ^^.The best is you can type a many Words in google for search that the multiplayer is cut here or in europe,but you find nothing,only 2 Threads in English and one in German.

Posted on 30 Jun 2013 12:59:49 BDT
A. Williams says:
Incredibly annoying that UK has to suffer because of Germany's stupid censorship laws.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jul 2013 17:10:39 BDT
M.Y. says:
That's not because of Germany's censorship laws, Sony was just to lazy to publish more versions of the game in Europe. I'm from germany and I buy my games from UK or in Austria because of this censorship you mentioned. In this case i will order TLOU from the United States, luckily a friend of mine comes here for a visit so he is able to bring me a copy. Such a shame that this game got cut.

Posted on 6 Jul 2013 07:33:49 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 6 Jul 2013 07:52:36 BDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  17 Jun 2013
Latest post:  6 Jul 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Last Of Us (PS3)
The Last Of Us (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,033)