This guide covers all the wild animals found in East Africa and the major areas visited by safaris - Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Ethiopia. Each species is illustrated, with the differences betwen the male and female pointed out.
COLLINS SAFARI GUIDES
This brand new series is designed to give everyone visiting far away places a pocket guide to the animals that they might see.
LARGER ANIMALS OF EAST AFRICA
• Covers 76 species – all the wild animals found in East Africa
• Illustrated with over 200 colour photographs.
• Covers the major areas visited by safaris – Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and surrounding countries.
• Written by wildlife experts who have been leading safaris in East Africa for the last twenty years.
• Hints on watching, and photographing, wild animals.
• The ideal guide for all people embarking on a safari.