Colour: Black|Change

on 25 November 2011
This bag seems to be nicely made, robust with useful pockets and good quality. However, it is noticeably smaller than the sizes quoted: only 10cm deep rather than 13, and only about 25 cm high rather than 30. If you are looking for a largish bag, this is a significant difference.
on 22 November 2011
I bought this bag as I need a bag which was a bit bigger than the bag I currently own. The bag has served me well since I bought it. It holds all the things I need it to hold and I especially like the two side pockets one of which holds drinks, which I like to carry. It is a very good bag and I am pleased I bought it.
on 5 February 2015
A very disappointing product. I expected the bag to be sturdy and to look like the pictures on the site but it is totally un-reinforced and as soon as items are placed inside, the bag loses all shape and integrity. It's like carrying a bag of spuds on your shoulder. I could get a similar thing on the local market for a quarter of the price paid and this one is going back to Amazon for a refund.
on 21 November 2011
got this bag for my partnet to carry all his bits and bobs to work. it was a great size and held everything neatly. it has pockets for pens, mobile and other small items. material was very good quality and he was more than pleased with it.would definitely recommend this bag to my friends.
on 4 November 2012
Just the bag I was looking for as it was just the size I needed, with load of pockets I've fitted it to my electric wheelchair Just does the job nicely. Plus it is very well made and with strong material it will stand the rigours of going through narrow doorways - Thanks

Rikki
on 25 November 2012
This is an excellent and very good value for money product. I bought it to replace the bag I use for school (sadly I am a teacher). I did not want a leather bag and not only does this fit the bill it is very functional as it has really good capacity, it holds all my school books, pens, diary and lunch. It also has several small pockets that hold all sorts of odds and ends I would definitely recommend it to any college, university, school student.
on 2 January 2013
Well made and seems fairly durable. I have it crammed full of books, folders and various odds 'n' sods. More room than the Tardis!
on 11 April 2012
Losses 1 star as the strap is a bit short for a grown up. Used it as carry on on a Thomas Cook flight with a 5Kg weight limit and it was ideal. Loads of pockets to carry second wallet etc securely I just wish it had a longer strap or I wasn't so fat!!!
on 13 September 2014
Excellent bag at an superb price. It has masses of storage space with varying pockets, but at the same time this does not hinder the overall large internal space to which large folders and books may be put.

The quality for the price is very good, and although the bag is light, it does not feel cheap when in use and is small enough to be agile, but yet large enough for college and work purposes.
on 21 January 2015
Bought this for my teenage son as a extra Christmas gift in Dec '13. Over a year later it is still going strong. He has been using it five days a week to take to sixth form. It accommodates all he requires (& believe me he never takes anything out), keeps things dry and seems to be able to bear quite a lot of weight. Not really one for writing reviews but thought nth at this deserved a mention.