Size: 1 COUNT|Change

on 24 January 2016
I bought this months before my baby was born, thinking I'd use it to express once a day so Daddy could feed baby, but it ended up being used MUCH more than that. My baby was 8 weeks premature and also suffered a collapsed lung so had to spend the first month of his life in hospital. Of course I wasn't able to breast feed as he was in an incubator, but thanks to this pump I was able to express milk for him and bring it with me to the hospital every day as I had to express every 3 hours. It is super comfortable and easy to pump, and even though I was using it day and night every 3 hours for a month, I didn't even get repetitive strain! I ended up buying a second one as sterilising it when out and about was of course an issue. So I definitely recommend this pump. Now I don't need to use the pump anymore, but I use the bottle now as my baby loves the teat.
on 21 August 2012
How happy I was to have bought the pump the day my breasts were engorged. The diameter of the cup is great and fits perfectly so it doesn't hurt at all (some models do). Very easy to assemble and dissemble. Easy to wash. The price is good (especially compared to electric ones). Most importantly it pumps the milk very efficiently without tiring the hand even a bit. I have an electric one too and the only advantage of the electric one is that it does both breasts at one time. In terms of rapidity, the manual pump does the job in the same amount of time as the electric one. Even thought i stayed at home for 5 months after the birth of my daughter, I have pumped a lot to freeze and to have milk for our little outings. I highly recommend the product to any woman.
on 26 May 2014
This is the 3rd type of pump that I have tried, the others have always leaked milk which is frustrating and messy. This pump does not leak at all, is so easy and comfortable to use and is as efficient as an electric pump. Value for money is fantastic, would reccomend this product 100%
on 9 October 2014
Absolutely brilliant pump, and such good value, I found it much better than the Avent one I had previously
on 12 June 2016
Love this pump. I used a medela electric one before, but bought this as I'm going back to work soon and an electric is just too noisy! This pump actually enables me to express more milk, as you control the suction strength and rate at which you pump.

I went away for the night for the first time since having my 8 month old. This pump was a god send! I pumped regularly and it ensured I didn't end up engorged. It's also very quiet. I'm able to get about 4 oz off in 15 mins (off one boob). This is quicker than the electric one as well. Love it!

Also the mam bottles that we like fit on the bottom :-). My little one wasn't keen on the teat supplied with the lansinoh pump, but he'll only use the mam anti colic ones. And his preference would just be boob! But as a pump it's great.
on 27 June 2014
Brilliant breast pump. I had never expressed before and had heard it was difficult but I found it incredibly easy with this pump. Easy to assemble and use, then easy to dismantle for cleaning. Have been able to freeze lots of milk just in case! Very happy with the product and would definitely recommend.
on 30 December 2014
Bought this for my daughter baby now born (Christmas Eve) this is a very effective easy to use pump. She is just using it to soften her breast for the baby to latch on (she seems to have turned into Jordan lol)
on 28 November 2014
This is my first ever breast pump and it works really well, it's easy to take apart (for cleaning) and then put together again. It also came with a couple of spare parts, which is really handy!
on 14 September 2014
This pump works great compared to the tommee tippee one I had previously. The suction works much better and is still very easy to clean and it's easier to see if the milk is coming out.
on 28 March 2015
Comfortable and Effective - a good buy! Had issue with a split valve and the seller put me in touch with Lansinoh who replaced it immediately without fuss