Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Oct 2010 18:21:21 BDT
sinneD says:
Hello everyone,
we, the german videogamers, will get another F... from the government... Our Version of the game is cut^^
Next point that bothers me, is, that the tier1-edition is only for preorderers :(
Thats the reason I want to buy it from here (3rd reason - its cheaper than our cut-versions), but I want the german language in my game without Cutts.

Is in this version the language multiple oder is it straight english?

(Of course I know that only a few played the game and can give an answer, i can wait a few days longer for an answer:-)

Thanks a lot an much fun against the "opposing force" :)

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Oct 2010 08:23:28 BDT
I want to buy this product and I'm also interested in the topic of languages, I want to know if it will be in Spanish. Can anyone confirm the languages of the UK edition?

Thank you very much

Posted on 14 Oct 2010 19:47:58 BDT
W. H. J. Yip says:
If you're buying from the UK, then why would you need anything other than English? If I bought the game from, say, Germany I'd expect it to be in German.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Oct 2010 21:43:37 BDT
W. Pauritsch says:
Yeah, but as in the first post told there's only the cut-version of the game available in germany.
And why should the german people pay 60-70€ for a cut-version of a game which can be ordered here for just 45€ in the uncut-version?
I also import games from amazon uk and other sites because of the price. But there's always the question if the game contains the german language.
Some publisher don't add those languages to the uk version of games - for example: sony did it with uncharted 2 and infamous (english only)
but ea and other publisher release a lot of games that contain more than the english language.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Oct 2010 12:46:28 BDT
Can anyone confirm the languages of the UK edition?

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Oct 2010 08:45:34 BDT
joker1971 says:
It has only the english language on the bluray.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  12 Oct 2010
Latest post:  22 Oct 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.2 out of 5 stars   (171)