Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Aug 2012 20:59:41 BDT
Matt says:
Does anyone know if we will be able to play this with Japanese audio, and English subtitles? I don't really like watching anime with English audio, it usually takes so much from the characters.

I'm sooo excited about this that I think I'm going to end up forking out for a PS3! Shame that they don't even appear to be doing a PC version :(.... I suppose that's one way to shift PS3s.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Aug 2012 14:21:37 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Aug 2012 15:15:33 BDT
M. K. Winn says:
Good question. I know it will have both languages but will the Japanese be subbed in English? (it IS subbed in Japanese)
Here's another good question - why isn't Amazon UK offering the free extra content with pre-order that Amazon US and Amazon France are offering???
BTW, although I resisted for a long time, I personally don't regret forking out for the PS3.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2012 00:34:37 BDT
Last edited by the author on 20 Sep 2012 13:05:39 BDT
Matt says:
I've emailed Level 5 and asked the question. No reply yet though :(

[UPDATE]

Well, it's been over a month now, and no reply for Level 5 in the US. Obviously the Japanese concept of giri hasn't made it to their US offices.

You suck Level 5!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Sep 2012 16:32:20 BDT
Sackboy88 says:
They are, we get 2 familiars, US only get 1.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 12:39:21 GMT
It has Japanese and English voice and English subtitle (of course!). And if you preorder from Amazon UK, you will get two more additional imajinns / familiars. If wizard edition, you will get four more imajinns.

Posted on 18 Dec 2012 09:10:12 GMT
Dan says:
It's my understanding that the full game will have both Japanese and English audio options. Also this preview on this blog suggests the same too.

http://www.pxlsperinch.com/2012/12/demo-ni-no-kuni.html

Posted on 12 Jan 2013 15:09:43 GMT
M. Dean says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Jan 2013 10:37:57 GMT
Nobita says:
And now the publishers uphold on posts like yours to spoil over and over (and over and over) these kind of games...if you like english dubs it's ok, but don't mess with these kind of comments because it only hurts the videogame industry.

Posted on 31 Jan 2013 20:46:11 GMT
J. Griffiths says:
I'm usually the same, I can't stand listening to the English audio because its the VAs don't normally do a good job. That isn't the case with Ni No Kuni, the English voice acting is superb!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  15 Aug 2012
Latest post:  31 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Ni No Kuni - Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) by Namco Bandai (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (209)