- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (29 Sept. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340731745
- ISBN-13: 978-0340731741
- Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 2 x 15 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 339,637 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Language and the Lexicon: An Introduction Paperback – 29 Sep 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Singleton is Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics at the Centre for Language and Communication Studies, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.
Inside This Book(Learn More)