"Language English" - question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Dec 2008 13:06:57 GMT
Last edited by the author on 27 Dec 2008 18:58:18 GMT
I really just want to check before I order. Is the movie available in Japanese with English subtitles?

*EDIT*
Well, my brother got this for me for the holidays, so I got to figure out for myself. In case anyone's wondering though, the main and default language is English like the description says. BUT, you can also select Japanese language with English subtitles. :)

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2010 18:04:23 BDT
Fleabeetle says:
Thank you Ana. This is a question that I always ask, and it is often very difficult to find an answer for it.
I always prefer to watch/listen to films in their original language, and refuse to purchase them if they do not provide this feature, since the dubbed voices completely spoil the atmosphere for me.

Posted on 8 Dec 2010 21:52:06 GMT
I understand we can listen to Japanese ver with English subtitle, but can we select just only Japanese language without English subtitle?
If anyone know, please tell me!
Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Feb 2011 14:36:57 GMT
I believe the subs on/off function is available no matter which language track you choose :)

I have to say this in defence of the dub - it is SUPERB. Christian Bale and Jean Simmons? Wow.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  23 Dec 2008
Latest post:  8 Feb 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions