on 30 November 2010
Our 5 month old son loves this toy. He has other lamaze toys (peacock and play gyms. It satisfies his need to suck and chew and is easy to grab and put in his mouth. All of the attachments seem to entertain him. He particularly likes to chew on the knotted threads on top of the chime ball. This toy is bright, colourful, light and easy to grasp. The various textures are great too! I'm sure thay he will enjoy this for many more months to come!
on 7 September 2010
Our 3 month old son loves this toy. He has other lamaze toys (peacock and octopus) which he enjoys but sometimes gets a bit frustrated with (at his present age) as he can't hold them as well yet. The activity knot satisfies his need to suck and chew and is easy to grab and put in his mouth. All of the attachments seem to entertain him. The toy is colourful and has lots of different textures. An excellent first toy which I can see he will enjoy for sometime and until he is better at holding larger more bulky toys.
on 24 March 2013
All lamaze toys have been dearly loved and played with but this is my baby boy's favorite! He has chewed on it for hours while getting his first teeth. He loves the mirror and the different fabrics and colors. It says in the instructions not to wash it but i have been throwing it in the washing machine with the baby clothes for 6 months now and it is still in perfect condition.
on 17 December 2011
This is quite simply the best toy I've purchased for my little girl - she LOVES it! I bought it when she was around 3 months because I wanted something smallish and portable to take away with us on holiday. It was great for this and she continues (at now nearly 6 months) to enjoy it, in fact, she'd play with it all day i think! She loves the different textures, loves shaking the rattle, it has some great things for teething gums to chew on and it's the perfect size for little hands to hold. All Lamaze toys are great but I cannot recommend this highly enough. Great value too.
on 27 January 2011
Our daughter (5 months) was given this toy and she loves it!!! It's her favourite toy at the moment. She can play with it for hours and it goes everywhere with us. I bought more toys from Lamaze.
on 8 May 2015
This is the best toy I've bought my daughter! She loves it! When it arrived she played with it for over an hour so I got to make tea in peace. She uses it every day on the school run and loves to pull the star and mirror through the knot the most. It's a great toy. Lots of different textures and noises.
on 1 October 2010
had a lamaze cube which my baby was getting bored of (tho she had played with it from birth and had loved it). we've had this about a month now and she loves it. she is 6 months and it had great teething bits and a mirror and bits that squeak and rattle. brilliant.
on 24 April 2011
We were given this as a gift when our son was 12 weeks old - I really wish we'd come across it sooner, he absolutely loves it. In fact he's chewed it and sucked on it so much I'm thinking of getting him a new one and he's 8 months old now. He loves exploring the different shapes and textures with his hands and mouth, it's easy for him to grab hold of and the colours are bright and catch his attention. One bit jingles, another squeaks, one bit has a mirror and another is hard and knobbly, perfect for sore gums. It's the one toy we never, ever leave the house without. Of all the Lamaze toys I think this one is the best, the others are often design and style over content but the Activity Knot is a triumph of practical design. I really can't recommend it enough.
on 21 December 2011
I had this toy for my 7month old daughter and she loves the colours,textures and chews lots on it. So i brought it for my sister in law who is very happy with it and her 3month old is just starting to take notice of it aswell.
on 2 February 2015
I loved all the lamaze products we were bought when I had my baby, and so was keen to buy one for my friend's baby. However I loved this one so much I kept it... and had to buy another! While the animal toys we already had were cute, this was great for my son to reach out and grab the strands and he giggles away when I help him tug the shapes. He loves the different textures, and especially likes holding the mirror to stare at himself.