on 15 October 2009
My daughter loves this toy. Honestly, the first day we introduced her to it (at around 3 months) she was entranced! This girl was enough to delay a grump while we were out just by shaking her around, making her wings rustle and handbag rattle :)

Now she is 5 1/2 months and she loves to see this toy, I attach her to the carseat and then the pram/pushchair arrangement. My daughter then proceeds to chew on her ;) She likes the noduley skirt and the handbag, but also the feet and wings are chewable for her, providing a satisfying crinkle ;) Even the link to attach it is fair game. It really is her favourite toy :)
on 1 July 2010
I have just brought this for my Daughter and we have both fallen in love with it!!! It has fantastic bright colours, nice crinkly wings, which have a black and white design on the reverse, a nice safe rattle on the arm and a chunky clip so it does not get lost.

Overall a fantastic product for any little girl, and would highly recommend.
on 20 October 2010
I got this as a gift, I started to put it in my daughter crib since she was born, by 1 month she started to react and smile when she sees it. she even started smiling at it before smiling at me. She love it and I do too.
on 22 October 2012
My daughter loves Kerry the Fairy, she is attached to my daughter's pram and she loves holding her and chewing on her and I am safe in the knowledge that she is safe to do so. The other great thing about this toy is that it can go in the washing machine. It has been in several times now and still looks like new.
on 19 July 2012
My baby girl likes her fairy,but compared to other lamaze toys at a similar price it doesnt have very much on it to play with,however she does look rather sweet just not quite as educational as some of the other lamaze toys,but still fun
on 22 February 2010
Bought this when my daughter had her second set of jags and as soon as she saw it she stopped crying,This and her other lamaze toy.Dee Dee the dragon are her favorite toys.She loves to hear the wings crinkle and the skirt,the black and white design on the wings have been a thing of interest to her for quite a while now.It also has a clip so you can clip it onto am pram a change bag or cotbed easily.She is also holding a hard flower that rattles and baby can chew on it to their hearts delight.A definite must for baby!!!
on 7 June 2012
My little girl absloutely adores this fairy. I bought this fairy when she was around 6 weeks old and it has proven to be invaluable. after weeks of hating being in her pram (she gets bored very easily) I introduced her to kerry the fairy and she now quite happily lays in her pram whilst looking up, smiling and cooing at the fairy. this has been a god send when we are out and about. I really cannot recommend this enough! We are now looking to purchase some others for her, although I cannot imagine that she will love them as much she loves this one. This is quite simply a must buy for every little girl :)
on 19 January 2010
This is a lovely toy from Lamaze..my baby daughter just adores it..very bright and colourful with different textures and sounds to help baby learn and development..lots of smiles
on 9 June 2014
My baby daughter loves 'Kerry the Fairy'. She is now 10-weeks old and has been best friends with her for the last 4 weeks.. The colours are lovely and bright to attract a baby's attention. The back of the wings have black and white patterns which helped her to focus her eyes too. Baby Lottie quickly learned that knocking the fairy would make her wand 'rattle' and that her colourful yellow skirt would make a crunching noice when grabbed. She loves it hanging from her moses basket in the day and night and instinctively reaches out to grab the toy.

Would definitely recommend.
on 11 February 2010
These toys are fantastic, much bigger than they looked on the pictures, bright and colourful I am very pleased with the service and speed of delivery

See one answered question