on 5 September 2011
I bought this product for my daughter who was around 9 months at the time but she wasn't interested in it at all. I don't like the fact that the blocks are tied together - I actually thought that she could play and stack them but that is kind of complicated sice they are tied together. I wouldn't really recommend them for anyone who is interested in stacking blocks, there are certainly better ones out there.
on 3 February 2012
My 9 month old does not pay attention to this toy! I think it would be better than the cubes were smaller or were not tied together.
on 11 June 2013
These are really a pram toy rather than blocks. The four blocks are attached to each other so you can't lose them if you clip them to a pushchair. I was really looking for interesting individual soft blocks that could be piled up in different ways and knocked down. Fine as a pram toy.
on 13 February 2013
I bought this toy for my 5 months old baby, she is 1 year old now and still enjoys playing with it. It is a lovely toy! Very colorful, perfect for little explorers. My baby loves the different textures and noises it makes. It has been one of her favorite toys for a long time. In terms of durability I would give it 10 out of 10 to this product. I have washed it several time and the colors/shape are perfect. It dries very quickly!!! All in all I would say this was a great purchase and i would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a lovely toy!
on 29 December 2013
actually, it was a box,........ but the box is twice the necessary size and may lead some to think the toy is not all it should be.
It's 4 dice shaped, not the 8 you might think.
No further comment, as the gift was for my 5 1/2 month old grand-daughter, who was unable to explain further feedback to me !!
although she does appear to be getting on well with them.
on 30 November 2011
Another wonderful Lamaze toy with all of the different textures and noises you come to find on their marvellous inventions. My 4-month old loves it. I was wanting some blocks that weren't linked together like this, but actually, I can clip it to the buggy for outings so is more useful than I realised! I love Lamaze!!
on 7 July 2011
I purchased this toy for my 3 month old daughter thinking I will be using it later. In reality she loves it.
She first got very interested by the black and white prints then the color ones and finally the mirror.
Will highly recommend.
on 27 June 2013
I was a bit over-ambitious when I bought these blocks for my son, when he was three months. They were simply physically too large for him. But a month later he's grown and now they're great and will probably be even better as we go along.
on 27 April 2014
to attach to cot or pushchair etc. 18m old still has this on his cot at home or away. he has a comforter as well but this has been his other always toy. lasts well and machine washable but don't tumble dry it.
on 13 July 2012
I bought these thinking they were separate blocks, but they are all joined. my daughter is only 5 months old and only just starting to play with them. they are quite big and cumbersome for her.