on 2 June 2014
i like this trainer,nice fit, just the right size & comfortable as I have a foot problem with swollen feet the velcro can be fit to the size,walking is easy.
I recommend this product to family & friends
on 18 March 2015
I bought these trainers for my nanny who has severe arthritis in her feet and as a result can't walk very well due to swelling. But these trainers actually helped her to stand straighter and walk more comfortably with better support than her usual slippers or expensive specially made shoes! I don't know how long they will last her because she tends to go through shoes quickly.. but at this cheap price I would just buy her another pair! And because they are velcro fastenings, she can adjust them to her requirements which means they fit really well...
on 15 March 2015
Good price and quality. Adequate for casual wear. Wrong size sent first but immediately addressed by seller.
on 12 January 2015
Very comfortable fitting - support could be better
on 28 January 2015
ok
on 26 March 2015
very good
on 1 July 2013
I liked the look of the shoes but I couldn't wear them coz the wrong side was in the box which is highly disappointing given I ordered a 6 and got a 3
on 26 August 2013
I ended up buying some Puma trainers at a store, so I actually wasted time and money by buying these!
on 18 September 2014