on 9 October 2012
The socks arrived today and I put them on immediately - my feet really know autumn is here! Actually my feet feel like it's already winter on the tundra. These socks are fabulous, super cosy and really thick & fluffed up. Fab! But they are not that long. It said "extra long" when I bought them, and on the product labeling when it arrived, said just "long". They don't properly come up to the knee - and I'm only 5'1" so not exactly long legged! But they are still really nice, they feel lovely. It will be interesting to see how the high loft super woven extra brushed etc etc finish lasts after a few goes in the washing machine. Hopefully quite a few, because a tenner for a pair of socks is actually a major treat for me! But for now - lovely!
on 29 November 2012
My feet are always cold, I work in a shop with stone floors. I have tried walking/hiking socks which are not brilliant. These long socks with extra fluffy lining are heaven to wear, and my feet are really warm. As they are a bit thicker than normal it could be difficult with certain shoes, but boots and wellies great. Just going to order more!
on 9 January 2012
I bought these high quality thermal socks for my wife for christmas to go with her new Hunter wellington boots, they are the same length as the boots so are ideal, she uses them every time we take the dog over the fields and absolutely loves them, i'm jealous i'm going to get me a pair!!
on 25 November 2011
Having suffered with really cold feet for years and having never found thermal socks that really do the trick I am suitably impressed by these. Very happy!
on 23 December 2011
cosy, snuggy socks. Really keep your toes toastie. Was recently in Siberia with -19 temperatures and the socks really worked to keep me snug. Well worth the money.
on 17 December 2015
Firstly, no problems with the seller, arrived on time.
These Heat Holders are great socks, but you can’t wear them all year round. I have 2 pairs, one plain black, and one grey striped one.
They keep your feet very warm, so you can’t wear them in the summer, unless you want to roast. They are 2.3 tog, so it is like having half a duvet wrapped around your feet, but as it is very very soft on the inside, it feels much hotter. They are ideal for camping, and in the winter, I wear them for work, they are black, so still look smart. They come about 15cm up my leg, and have the logo on the outside, so you can tell which one is left and right.
They get things stuck to them, like small bits of leaves, etc., just because they are so soft, but when you wash them they come off. Also, with most stocks like this, you wash them and they harden up, but these maintain their ‘softness’, which I like about them, and stretch to many sizes, so that is why they have wide size boundaries.
Overall, they are a very warn and comfy pair of socks, that will last a long time!
Comfrt-5/5
Warmth-5/5
Looks-4/5
Overall-5/5
on 16 December 2012
These gorgeous cosy socks have got to be the best things ever to put on your feet during the really chilly weather. I've often suffered with cold feet in the winter,especially if I'm not moving around too much. I just can't believe how comfortable and warm I've felt throughout the day when wearing them. I've now got three pairs, and have bought a further two pairs for my friend in the north of Scotland who loves them as much as I do. Very highly recommended!
on 31 January 2013
These socks are very chunky, so can probably only be worn with wellies, however, when you slide your feet into them it's like living inside the cosiest, softest, warmest foot-blanket you could possibly imagine. I love them for wearing around the house on cold days.

They don't really breathe, though, so I tend not to wear them out of the house as my feet then get sweaty and uncomfortable.
on 9 March 2015
IF YOU HAVE PAIN FROM COLD LEGS / FEET - THEN THESE ARE WONDERFUL ! - WARM, COMFORTABLE AND SNUG !

I HAVE TRIED 3-4 OTHER MAKES AS I FORGOT WHERE I BOUGHT THESE LAST YEAR -
I TRIED ONE PAIR AND THEN BOUGHT ANOTHER 5 PAIRS

THESE ARE NOT CHEAP - BUT WHAT PRICE DO YOU PUT ON PAIN ?? AS WELL AS QUALITY -

MANY THANKS -- Robin
on 10 January 2012
Excellent product. I will shop again. Item sold was as advertised. Value for money. Received in good time. extremelly pleased with the service.

See one answered question