on 12 December 2014
Frayed button holes, it's vacuum sealed packaging means that the hat crushed beyond wearing, the skirt horribly creased and the jacket had none of the shape, nasty tacky scratchy cheap fabric.
Glue gun overspill visible on hat mesh and gemstone, velcro badly stitched on.
I wouldn't have paid £5 for this costume. It does not perform or look as pictured. It also came up extremely small. I ordered 2 sizes bigger than my dress size as I was expecting it to be small but it still didn't fit.
on 19 October 2013
Excellent value.Arrived very promptly and in good condition,I was a little bit disappointed with the hat.but no problem using another
on 6 February 2015
The quality of the texture is a bit poor, overall the skirt and the hat. The sleeves of the jacket are too tight.
on 8 March 2015
skirt fitted fine but jacket was too small