on 15 August 2013
I don't know why the reviews for this item comes up asking if this item is educational? or asks how much fun this toy is? as it is a short tartan punky skirt?! anyway, really happy with item, great value, netting a bit cheap and has gaps in but for the price I paid and the fast dispatch I cannot complain.
on 15 July 2014
Absolutely love this, bought as costume for Scaramouche for kids version of We Will Rock You. A very lovely tutu, prompt delivery, would order again
on 12 September 2013
I bought this for a fancy dress tartan themed party, it met all my expectations and was fun to wear, it got a good few compliments too
on 20 September 2015
Ordered this for a fancy dress outfit to wear during a charity walk. The tutu arrived swiftly & was exactly as described. It was just what I had wanted & I would use this seller again.
on 29 August 2013
It was a little bigger than expected, but for fancy dress it was okay. The sizing was towards teenagers than kids.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 July 2014
Great tutu skirt lovely lace under skirt, is quite short but i did wear tights underneath so that helped
on 8 November 2015
very short but will be fine with leggings on. suits my purpose.
on 22 July 2015
it was a bit too short, but wore it over leggings
on 25 July 2015
Bought for Punk Rocker outfit and was Ideal.

See one answered question