Size: 8-10|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£3.94+ Free shipping

on 10 July 2013
Item arrived with a two inch hole in the side seam, didn't want to have to pay to return the item, so I sewed the hole up myself instead. The fabric is very thin and I noticed on the first day of wearing it that the cuffs and the bottom of the top was peppered with tiny holes :( ...Other than that the colour was nice.
on 10 May 2013
This T shirt was well cut and very comfortable to wear. I also liked the colour. The fabric might have been a little thicker.
on 15 May 2013
This was purchased for a dancing show my daughter was in. The quality is not brilliant, but it was perfectly adequate for 3 performances.
on 17 August 2013
material a bit too transparent need to wear dark undergarments otherwise a bit too revealing. washes well keeps shape and does not wool up
on 27 August 2013
Sometimes you buy a top and it is not as colourful when it arrives, well not this top, it is as vibrant as I hoped for. it fits really well and so comfortable to wear.
on 27 February 2015
I like this shirt very much because I wanted & needed a brown long sleeved t-shirt to go with jackets, vests & brown slacks.. It fit very nice and is very comfortable. It came from the UK so it took it a little longer, but I loved the color so it was worth the wait. the material is a little thin, but I still like it.
on 25 June 2014
Bought this to wear under a very low-cut top. T-shirt is very thin and see-through but as it's worn underneath the top it's actually fine, good for layering. Fabric very stretchy, Just a note on the colour, it says cream but it's more like an off-white; would have preferred it a little on the creamier side.
on 24 November 2014
This is pefect as a layering undergarment for my short sleeved smock top as the material is quite thin and stretchy, (just what you need for underlayers otherwise they are too hot and bulky). I have also worn it under a suit jacket for work and it looks fine. Sleeves are a good length for my long arms.
on 17 November 2015
I usually easily fit a size 10, but having read others reviews I bought a medium size 12. This was so uncomfortably tight that the fabric felt like it would tear if I crossed my arms across my body. Dissaponting and a waste of time and money.
on 28 February 2014
This product fits as expected. I can't be too picky as it was quite cheap however I would say that it is thinner than expected and it is also unraveling - I'm trailing black cotton everywhere!