Size: 14|Colour: Mint Green|Change
Price:£12.95 - £16.45

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 May 2012
The picture on the details really does not do this lace cardigan justice. It is gorgeous! Much, much more than a cardigan. Beautifully made with the softest lace material. It is edged round the neck and front with a non-lace material that finishes it off beautifully and makes it look much classier than a cardigan. Best of all it fits so nicely. It is true to size, is fitted into the waist, so perfect if you are wearing with a more tailored outfit as it wont look baggy, then it flares slightly from the waist and hangs beautifully. It is perfect to wear over a sleeveless dress etc for a night out, on holiday or a wedding and looks much classier than a normal cardigan or bolaro and is much more practical than a shawl/pashmina.I love it!
on 7 March 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Looks good for evening wear, or with jeans! Best thing I've purchased for ages. Thank You.
on 13 March 2013
I thought this might look a bit cheap when looking at it on the web but was pleasantly surprised. It actually looks quite elegant and is well made. Good value for money.
on 12 January 2014
This lace cardigan was meant to be worn over a sleeveless dress for a wedding, but is too short. I like my loose tops to come to at least thigh length and it doesn't, I am only 5'2", so not tall
on 1 May 2014
The material is exquisite. So soft. Hangs so well. Fits well. very classy for the price. Added bonus-it is almost crease resistant!
on 2 May 2014
Lovely colour and so soft. Bought this in a size 16 and 18 - the 18 feels smaller than then 16.. not sure if it has been wrongly labelled - anyhow they both still fit and they are lovely. Perfect for a casual day or a dressy night out. Love it.
on 19 June 2015
I am delighted with this!
I was unsure between size 14 and 16 as I am between sizes but I chose 16 and it fits perfectly, You would NOT want this to be tight-fitting, it needs to be loose to look good, so if unsure go for the larger size.
It is just the right length to cover my bottom (I am 5 feet 7) and has flared panels and inserts which shape it round the small of your back and make it look better quality and more flattering than if it were flat. It curves upwards a little at the front, which gives it an elegant look. The sleeves also fully cover bingo wings.
The solid black panel around the neck is very fine jersey (like T-shirt material) and for the price it is really well made - definitely no loose threads or risk of unpicking.
It washes in the machine at 40 degrees but put it in a pillowcase to avoid snagging or getting stretched out.
The lace is synthetic and slightly elastic which makes it extremely comfy and very crease-resistant - it will be much better stored folded like a cardigan instead of on a hanger.
I was thinking of buying a red or white one as well, but now I've seen it, I think there's a risk it could look like a very posh nightie or negligee in those colours so I will be sticking to the darker colours. If you did want something sexy to put over your nightie then actually one of these in a light colour would still be really good value for money.
on 25 April 2014
Sent this item bk very nice as it was I didn't like the fit
it was small fitting so I would recommend that wen ordering
order 1size larger at least
on 27 February 2014
was very very pleased with my lace cardigan it was lovely much better then i expected,' very good value for money thank you very much'
on 13 June 2015
This lace cardigan top is as lovely as it looks in the picture, I was pleased with the fit and the styles and it looks very elegant.