Size: Waist 26-28" - 10-12Colour: Black/GreyChange

on 22 August 2013
These were a great buy and fitted comfortably under my normal shorts. I used them for a 6 day cycle and never suffered any pains during this time
on 6 September 2013
These give the required padding without an unflattering bulge they fit snugly & I like the boxer short style which allows more air to circulate through over shorts. I have remained comfortable and not sweaty even when using them in hot weather. I actually prefer them to another pair of more expensive cycling undershorts that I own as I find them more comfortable.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2015
Sent the 10s back as too small. Ordered 14s to be on the safe side. Still uncomfortably tight. They need to get the sizing sorted. The website gives 10-12, 12-14 etc. When the products arrive they only have one size. Not very pleased.
on 25 July 2013
i bought a size larger than I am. A bit bagging in the leg but with this heat wave thats been lovely.
on 7 February 2014
Good quality product. Being a larger ladies in the sadle I found many high street products cut in and left unsightly bulges. These dit perfectly and I'm not embarrassed to wear them.
on 11 July 2014
Arrived in good time, and seem to be good quality. Comfortable but a little on the small size around the waist. If you are between sizes opt for the larger size.
on 7 June 2014
These did the trick and saved the day. They stood the time of a 27 miles bike ride and for someone that hasn't ridden for a few years, these shorts saved the day.
on 2 December 2013
These boxers are a joy to ride with and so comfy they are good for cycling breaks as well - highly recommended!
on 8 October 2014
Nice quality and padding covers where you need. Order the next size up though.
on 5 June 2015
From new these are very comfortable and fit well and the padding is sufficient for a 57 mile ride. However, I followed the washing instructions on the first pair I wore and they have severely shrunk so are now unwearable. I will be hand washing the 2nd pair going forward.