on 31 August 2011
Excellent quality, design, and very stylish. My wife loves it. Shipping was quick and painless, nice to see someone with the sense to ship to Thailand. Lots of people want to order items from here as our market is limited, happy to find a merchant that fulfilled this need with great service- hope more will step up to the plate to fill this hungry market in the future, including AMAZON who currently doesn't ship a single item here nor market. Again, thank you for the good service, will definitely save you among my favorite merchants and be back for more.
on 26 March 2010
I've been flirting with these for more than a year, I was able to find them cheaper in Amazon than I'd actually buy here on the store and I couldn't be happier, they're so awesome, top quality material, so light they won't hurt my ears, sexy as hell. A wonderful purchase overall.