on 12 March 2014
I have just purchased 2 of these scarfs.There was no review but I took a chance as they are only £2.99( excluding postage of 99P)I am so pleased with them I am buying some more in other colours,they feel good quality,great size,and i am taking all I buy on the cruise `I am going on in 2 weeks time.this brings me to the quick delivery so I know I will have them in good time.it took only 3 days from order to receipt.Well done cloud 9 your a name to remember!
on 10 May 2014
Lovely little scarf beautiful quality and texture....very lightweight for summer outfits ..Colour true to image...got lots of compliments about the design.
on 17 September 2014
Great buy, good quality scarf that looks more expensive than it actually was. Would recommend.
on 15 November 2014
These are lovely and arrived very quickly. The colours were not quite as expected from the pictures, but that is the chance you take with online shopping. Otherwise they are great for the money, and I much prefer these to some in the shops that have about as much material in them as a bed sheet!
on 7 March 2016
Waited a long time for delivery, as I think they came from China, and at 99p each don't know how the seller makes any money. I have a black one and a grey one and they are both very beautiful and well worth the wait. Very soft and sparkly and will enhance any plain jumper or blouse.
on 2 January 2016
Bought as a present, so perhaps I am not the best judge.

Looks fine, recipient happy, price was good, arrived when promised, and as described, and with a minimum of fuss (and not too much packaging).

How can it not be 5 stars
on 13 January 2016
Really nice scarf and lovely colour
on 15 December 2014
Excellent value for money, colour exactly as in photo, good size, bought for Mum she loves it.
on 18 February 2015
Beautiful scarf & matches my coat perfectly. Very pleased with this purchase
on 5 December 2014
Lovely scarf. Good colour and silky to touch.