on 29 January 2014
Just what I needed for walking the dog as it holds everything in it but looks smart enough to use as an everyday bag. Although all my other bags are Radley's they are not suitable for holding poo bags,mobile phone,my inhaler,wet wipes and most of all dog treats! This looks very classy and was packed well and a prompt delivery so thank you for that. I would buy again from the seller,no more hunting around the shops.......should have realised I would find something on Amazon anyway.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 August 2014
It's a nice roomy bag and it looks pretty enough but you get what you pay for. After only a few weeks of using this the stitching around the side zip section is fraying and interfeering with the zip opening and closing. There are so many loose threads on it I've had to stop using it.

I'm not sure what the zips along the outside edges are for, they don't open onto anything. They work and go up and down but there's no hole behind them just the sides of the bag. Just for show and pretty pointless. The inside lining is very glaring and bright green, nothing like the outside which is navy blue and brown.

Thought it was a bargain when I first got it but I'd have been better shelling out a bit more and getting a better made one. Pretty but not very sturdy.
on 22 April 2014
I .love this bag its just what I was after. Its not too big in size and fits across body just fine. Price it was fairly good and I have had many compliments about it. Can fit in all I need and when in town can fit few bits and pieces. Well worth buying lovely for the summer and washable.
on 28 July 2014
Superb value for money, very lightweight, ideal to pack in luggage for away times. Makes an ideal day out bag ! Size is great, pockets just right and a good safety point. Arrived really promptly. I would highly recommend.
on 15 April 2014
The bag was just what I wanted and it's just been with me to Paris for four days and was so useful.
on 27 June 2014
Love it. Spacious, light, pretty and practical and it has horses on it - what's not to like.
on 3 September 2014
Nice and reasonably priced, big enough for all my life essentials any of course my camera!!
on 16 June 2015
Cheep and nasty
on 26 December 2013
This bag is perfect for school as an a4 ringbinder fits in it. It is rectangular, the height being more than the width. Really nice design, lined with pocket for mobile phone inside and is able to be zipped up across the main section and has another zipped pocket on the front. We chose the pink one. Great for my 10 year old daughter who loves ponies.