Size: 14 / X-Large|Colour: Purple|Change
Price:£19.97+ Free shipping

on 6 August 2013
Ordered this coat and it came 2 days later very impressed with delivery and the cost of the coat, the coat itself I think is lovely. Can't wait to wear it.
on 20 December 2013
I guess for the price I should not have expected a thick winter coat. But it's well suited for milder days. It is made of jumper material, which isn't apparent from the photos. The hood is removable, which is a bonus. But if you're looking for a proper winter coat to keep you warm, spend a bit more money and don't be a cheapskate like me :)
on 31 May 2013
This coat is lovely and cosy and comfy not a very generous size so maybe go one up especially if wearing a thick top in the winter other than that very happy
on 20 March 2014
love this jacket worn a lot since bought it very warm good quality looks nice on material fitted well very comfortable to wear i would highly reccommend this item if you want comfort as well as style washes well too i might also buy this in black too if this is still available
on 27 May 2014
I like this, it is snug and warm. The hood is a little over sized for my liking, but for the price - I cant complain. Overall I am happy with this.
on 5 September 2015
The material isn't what I expected, it has a hooded sweatshirt feel to it with a bit of stretchiness, ok for autumn but will have to wear a jumper underneath come winter.
Although the size 10 I bought was quite baggy in the arms and chest, it was actually shorter than I expected, have a feeling I will be tugging it down over my bum a lot!
on 29 October 2015
This was a lovely coat. It looks like a much stronger material in the picture and after a most 6 months of wearing it I found it stretched out so badly that the buttons constantly came undone. On the plus side this coat was great as although it's light weight it was really warm and easy to put layers underneath.
on 25 December 2013
This is a nice coat, it has a big hood too which is nice. Definitely keeps me warm in the colder weather
on 29 October 2015
Amazing and I get so many complimentary comments when I wear it. Incredibly flattering particularly if you are a pair or hour glass shape.
on 4 May 2016
I love this coat and the seller was very helpful as I ordered too big for the first time and I could send it back and get a smaller instead of the too big one.
The material is different then I expected but for early spring it is very good. I would prefer if it wouldn't be unlined, but it's ok and for the price it is very good.