on 13 February 2014
My husband bought this stunning little number for my birthday - not only is the watch really pretty but it comes with a matching bracelet. One very lucky and happy wife :)
on 26 June 2014
Delighted. It looks exactly as advertised. I bought it as a gift for my sister and she loved it. Especially the additional bracelet.
on 15 December 2014
Extremely elegant and classy, well worth the money. I am absolutely delighted with it. The dial is easy enough to see (my eyes aren't what they used to be!). The bracelet is a little big, but easy enough to adjust.
on 2 January 2016
Bought as a present, the watch and bracelet are really nice, very pleased, very elegant piece of jewellery, would definitely recommend buying.
on 14 December 2015
Hubby brought this for me as christmas present, I love it, not to big and easy to see the time, with matching bracelet its very elegant
on 10 December 2015
Good set, lovely with a cute small face. Bought as a gift for the partner.
on 21 February 2016
My wife was very glad to get them . She thinks they are great.
on 30 December 2015
Looking solid and expensive.
on 2 March 2016