Image not available for
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£25.00 (50%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
The Ladgecom Extreme Sports Sunglasses and Goggles Kit will be the most useful sporting purchase you will ever make.
Not only can they can be used as protective wrap around glasses for all popular sports, like running and cycling, but you can convert them to full goggles for high-speed winter and water sports activities, like snowboarding and windsurfing, that require protection from wind, airborne insects and debris.
Whichever sport you're involved in, you will find these extremely useful from the moment you leave the house to the moment you hit the slopes, seas, rivers or roads.
Ingenious, indispensible, stylish and very strong.
All accessories included.
Four Useful Combinations
1 - Sports Wrap - Arms attached and no padding
2 - Padded Wrap - Arms attached with padding
3 - Basic Goggle Mode - Strap attached with no padding
4 - Full Goggle Mode - Strap attached with padding
- BS EN 1836: Complete Sunglasses
- BS EN ISO 12870: Spectacle and Frames
- ANSI Z80.3: Impact Resistance
- Unisex: Men's and Women's Sports Sunglasses
- Polycarbonate Flex - High Endurance & Lightweight Frames
- Width: 14cm | Height: 4cm
- Lens Colour : Dark Smoke Finish & Reflective Flash Mirror Coating
- 100% UV400 UVA & UVB Protection and Category 3 Lenses
- UV absorber built into the polycarbonate lens material so it does not scratch off
- Decentred Lenses for Wide Peripheral Vision and water/debris dispersion.
- Fully Adjustable Eleasticated Head Strap Attachment - Helmet Compatible
- Detachable Turret EVA Eye Socket Padding moulds to contours of your face
- Neoprene Drawstring Toggle Bag & Black Ladgecom Micro-Fibre Lens Cleaning Cloth
Men's and women's sports glasses for a variety of uses. Finished in a beautiful glossy Aluminium coating and available in Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Silver, Blue and Camouflage.
Bought these glasses last year for cycling and motor cycling. Great fit and comfort but dropped them yesterday and the frame broke around one of the lenses which has made them... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazonian
I find these glasses really useful on a run on a sunny day (or the once I have taken them out in the snow). Read morePublished 1 month ago by Queenie
2nd pair I have had and they do the job and good value for moneyPublished 3 months ago by D.Rawsthorn
So bad as to defy the English language. They broke within seconds.Published 3 months ago by Rex Pemberton
Cheap, not a great design but I use them alot when running and skiing - they definitely do the job (no slipping, easy to clean, light, good protection from the sun). Read morePublished 3 months ago by TdeM
Great product, the snug fit and the insulation around the glasses reduces sweat in the eyes and dust swirling behind the glasses. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Karl Bindemann