- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm ; 59 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: 1077
- ASIN: B001O1B756
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 27 July 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 129,696 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
La Roche-Posay Effaclar M 40ml
|Price:||£9.50 (£23.75 / 100 ml)|
- Helps neutralize shine for lastingly matte, clear and balanced skin
- Light, oil-free formula; leaves skin feeling fresh
- Helps clear sebum-clogged pores at the source
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Daily mattifying moisturizer that helps clear sebum-clogged pores at the source with absorbing micro-spheres. transforms oily skin cell by cell with micro-exfoliating lha. immediately mattifies skin and normalizes pores to help prevent shine. day after day skin texture is refined. tolerance tested on oily skin under dermatological control.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only negative comment was that it was over wrapped with tape and took a while to open!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
As for the product, I covet this brand. My skin tends to be excessively oily (especially in the T zone), and this moisturizer coupled with the Effaclar face wash is my skin's saving grace. Seriously. The moisturizer goes on light, not oily at all, and dries on my skin so that it's matte all over with out drying out/flaking, and my face soft as all get out! Really. I've heard girlfriends say the Body Shop has a similar product for less money, but after 20 years of searching for the best product for my skin type, now that I've found Effaclar I won't use anything else.
It seems a bit pricy for the amount, but a little goes a long long way. I find myself using around a pump and a half for my entire face and neck--one of these little tubes lasts me around 2 months. You don't need much, and it works SO, SO, SOOO well.
I highly suggest you try it if you have oily skin or want your skin to look matte. Promise you'll convert for life, too.