Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.90

on 10 June 2013
I was watching American Dad and I heard the Majestic song and knew I had to get the song and the album.
on 20 December 2013
A bit of a Pink Floyd/ early Genesis feel to it. Very musical, worth paying for! I would recommend it.
on 8 July 2015
Same introduction to Wax Fang as everyone else I guess. After thinking that Majestic could easily have been a track on The Wall, I had to investigate and was very happy with the results. If you like Pink Floyd, you will probably going to like Wax Fang.

Big thanks to Roger for throwing Jeff onto the space ship! (oh spoiler alert btw)
on 6 October 2015
A wonderful album. I am a little old school however and prefer to buy a CD so don't have to worry about theft or tech death. I would have rather bought a hard copy.
on 31 October 2015
I got this cd because I heard the first song on the cd on American Dad. I'm so glad I got it the other songs on this cd are brilliant I love it. It has a pink floyd feel to it.