Colour: Silver|Change

on 8 March 2016
Altho some reviews say theirs had a base mine didn't but it didn't make any difference for me either way. I use mine for counting rows in knitting so not the intended use but works for me! It's a sturdy well made little thing that just sits in my lap while I'm knitting & with one simple click keeps accurate count as I go. Wish I'd bought one years ago. Reset to zero is easy just turn the knob at the side til all the number align to nought. Would recommend whatever you're counting!
on 29 April 2016
Bought for a big science festival (foot fall of over 3k) - we bought 2 to use on the door. Tested on arrival and pretty responsive. I liked that you have to turn the dial back to get it to zero so you can't knock the count off by accident. I have not received any negative feedback from the end users so they must have worked well and will no doubt be used again next year.
on 27 September 2015
I didn't buy this for its intended purpose as I have no idea how to play golf let alone score it! I've bough this to use as work as a manual check to ensure that the automatic, electric counters are working on the power presses. Unfortunately when you have 1000t presses cutting out aluminium and steel blanks, they tend to send shocks and vibrations which can, and do, cause the counters to miss or add too many counts. This fits the bill perfectly and is an excellent manual checker. Does what it should, no fuss, no complications and above all simple.
on 8 November 2014
The product matched the photo. The counter seemed to work OK, and easy to use. The reset button is a rotary knob, which is good because, if you press the button inadvertently, you do not get an accidental reset.

However, the reset button works in a mysterious way - it does not go to zero immediately, you have to turn the knob several times to get to zero. Hence 4 stars instead of 5.
on 29 November 2011
Purchased to use counting attendees at a community event. At approx £8.50 I believe it represented good value.
It clicks easily and accurately and is also simple to 'zero' when needed.
The wire finger hook on the rear is a useful feature.
I (with with quite large hands) and my children (with quite small hands) all found it easy to use.
It has a base/stand screwed to the underside but the screws are loose and will not hold it tightly together. This is not integral to the operation of the product though which is otherwise fine.
on 28 April 2015
This little counter is well made - from metal - and does a great job. Pressing the tab above the display clicks it one digit at a time. The rotary switch at the side easily returns the display to zero. Brilliantly simple!
on 15 March 2013
I bought this for head counting at an event, and intended it to be worn on a ribbon round the neck, but the version I got (which is not as pictured here) had a plate on the back which was clearly meant to be screwed to a surface. I had no time to return it, otherwise I would have done. It obviously works, but beware and make sure you're getting what you actually want.
on 14 April 2014
Perfect for my guitar pickup bobin wire rotation counter- i used this in conjunction with a standard tattoo voltage adjustable power supply and pedal, hooked up with a smallish motor to spin the bobbin...you get the idea if your into making your own pickups. Wire spins can be from 6,000 up to 14,000. Around 10,000 is probably ideal.?.

Hobbyist.
on 10 September 2014
This counter was easy to use - passed on to people on a rota, there was no changeover problem with it.
Quick enough to count multiple people at once and easy to turn back to start on each of three days in use.
Bought two and passed one to a group about to take on the same project as us.
on 7 September 2013
The LUPO Hand Tally Counter was exactly as described and we were very happy with it, however, as you can see this item is not exactly big and would have fitted through the letter box. Bearing this in mind, it took three attempts to deliver it! I was told it would be left with a neighbour if I wasn,t in. I live opposite a public house which is open from early morning (for the b & b's) to late at night but no attempt was made to leave there either. It wasn't until the third day whilst working by my front gate that I saw the delivery arrive at the pub and called to ask the driver if it was for me. Confirming my name, at last I got my parcel, just in time for the cricket today.

See one answered question