- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press (5 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466501529
- ISBN-13: 978-1466501522
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.9 x 23.4 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,517,485 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #815 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Networking & Security > Wireless
- #965 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telephone & Wireless Technology
- #2989 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- See Complete Table of Contents
LTE-Advanced Air Interface Technology Hardcover – 5 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Xincheng Zhang graduated from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Beijing, China) in 1992. He has been working for China Mobile for 20 years as a technical expert with a solid understanding of wireless communication technologies. He is working as a senior wireless network specialist in the fields of antenna arrays, analog/digital signal processing, radio resource management, propagation modeling, and so on. He has participated in many large-scale wireless communication system designs for a variety of cellular systems using various radio access technologies, including the Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM), Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA), Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS), and Long Term Evolution (LTE). He is the author or coauthor of eight books on Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (WCDMA), Worldwide.
Xiaojin Zhou received his first master’s degree in electronic and information engineering from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Beijing, China), and his second master’s degree in the engineering management program from the University of Ottawa (Ottawa, Canada). He has worked for China Mobile for many years, and has extensive knowledge on wireless communication systems and data communication networks. He now works for Ericsson, which he joined in 2008, and is actively participating in leading-edge LTE product design and implementation. He is the coauthor of several books on wireless technologies, including WiMAX and LTE.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I should say the book is useful for someone who does not dig deap into details.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Wireless
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Evolution
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telephone & Wireless Technology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering