on 19 June 2013
I'm only 20 but I have really bad,dry skin and my local chemist told me to give this a go as I had a very creased and wrinkled nose from a mixture of nasal problems and dry skin. Within 2 month I was seeing absolutely huge results...you could hardly have known that I did struggle with the problem.

When I did first buy this I was initially put off by the price, but you really don't need a.great deal of the cream as it does go a long way so it lasts absolutely ages!!!
on 19 October 2014
I brought 2 of these L'Oreal for men Vita lift-double actions, the cream is very good whilist it only lasts for just over a week! And this because of the dispencer not being filled correctly, there is plenty of the orange serum, but No white cream being dispenced. I have taken the dispencer apart from the top of the bottle & you can clearly see there is a empty White cream container.
When I first viewed this on Amazon I did notice, someone elses review and they were experiencing the same problem.
I have spoken directly to L'Oreal about this product and they won't comment on anything brought on Amazon, but they very kindly gave me a voucher to try one of there other products.
I thought this was worth mentioning, most of L'Oreal products for men are excellent, but this one is let down by its dispencer.
on 25 April 2013
i have been using this product for years now and use it every day, you can really see a noticeable change from long term use, non greasy and makes your completion look great just does not last as long as other products and you can't tell how much is left due to frosted material of container, i will continue to use it until loreal don't make it anymore
on 12 October 2010
Lovely to use and nice feeling - especially if you find shaving irritating.
Watch p+p charges don't negate savings.
on 11 February 2014
I suppose it was the advert on tv that prompted me to try this; either that or a sudden rush of blood to the head. It smells ok and it rubs in easily, then again so do plenty other products costing a fraction of the price. I've used it daily for a couple of weeks and I can't say that I feel or notice any difference to my skin. It does admittedly have a soothing effect when applied after shaving. All in all I think it is rather expensive for what is essentially nothing more than after shave balm, and on that basis, I wouldn't recommend it.
on 3 February 2013
Have tried various moisturisers and this is definitely the best. Keeps those wrinkles at bay. Easily beats products costing considerably more money.
on 9 August 2013
Just what i was looking for, made my face feel alive, what i have come to expect from a brand name like that.
on 14 May 2014
Don't think I have been using this product long enough yet to see a significant difference, however, something is definately happening as a friend has commented on how good my skins looking.
on 11 October 2014
Cheaper than the high street, and delivered on time. This stuff is great, it's not greasy and hasn't brought spots out like other stuff I've tried. Plus, it actually works! Will buy again.
on 14 January 2016
All good, I now look 25 instead of 45! I wish, but this product is really comfortable to use after a shave and as long as I think I'm helping my skin, that is good enough for me :)