on 23 February 2013
I love these. My old gold ones, which were almost identical broke recently and I was gutted as I wear them constantly. These are light enough to not drag your earlobes down, but heavy enough to feel worth the money. The stones are a good size and well fitted. Overall a great alternative to the real thing which is a bit pricey these days! I'm also looking at the hexagon shaped ones for my next buy so I definitely recommend these.
on 20 April 2015
Kept coming undone and the bar ended up snapping on the right hand one.
Waste of money and not worth the price any way.

As someone who is an avid buyer of jewellery, with having 15 different piercings - 12 of them situated on my ears; I thought these looked lovely as they arrived (late)...
How wrong I was. Bad quality; so I don't intend on buying from this company again.

Avoid at all costs!
on 14 April 2013
I feel it's meant for girls ,not for ladies as they are very small . Had bought it for self ,but now thinking to give it to my daughter .It will look great on Girls . The delivery was quick . Will certainly recommend for girls .
on 1 March 2015
It's dosent worth buying at all, please do not buy it as its rubbish.Buy it for my daughter and she only wore it for 4 days, the so called gold plated turned to silver in less than a week.
on 11 June 2013
these earrings pretty much go with anything and are neat and comfortable to wear, also they are great value! thanks
on 12 January 2015