on 30 December 2012
I think its ridiculous the things I have read about this product - most people saying that from a distance they look real but up close you can tell they are fake, well guess what? THEY ARE FAKE ROSE PETALS! You are paying £1.85 with no p+p either and you still have the cheek to moan and groan about service and quality? They couldn't be cheaper without giving you them for free.

Get a life and go and order real rose petals if they offend you that much.

I ordered some and received them in 2 days, I emailed the seller to ask if I would receive them before I was due to go to a hotel with my boyfriend and they assured me almost instantly that they would be there ASAP and if not in time to let them know, what more could they have done for me?

I loved the rose petals and no, they are not real, but they are going to look lovely.

on 12 May 2013
Quick dispatch. Delivery before estimated date. Not silk but okay quality for what's been paid. Bottom line it'll look lovely for what I need to use it for
on 10 November 2013
Smell is very subtle which is ideal for someone with allergies, they come stuck together so bit of a chore to scatter them.
on 14 February 2013
They're not silk but more synthetic, they were not scented and they look a bit cheap close up but for the money they are worth it. They created a special touch and looked great on valentines day scattered around the table. I wasn't expecting them to be amazing so I'm not disappointed in anyway. Although slightly wished mine were scented but wouldn't complain or return. Came fairly quick so overall happy customer!
on 14 December 2013
I bought these to pad out a gift box. They make a small heap when separated approx. 30cm wide and 3cm deep. Nice bright red colour, a little cheap looking but they are fake petals and cheap so what do you expect! It is polyester silk so don't expect them to be soft, they are a little rough & plasticky to the touch. Good for the price, although delivery was slow so order in good time!
on 8 January 2016
Colour is pretty much as pictured. You will be surprised by the very small packet that they come in; you'll just have to rub them between your fingers and you'll separate them really quickly. Material tends to come apart on the sides, they don't look very genuine if you pay attention to them, but they do the job, they look great spread all over the house. Good value for money!
on 9 June 2013
for fake rose petals they are all I could have asked for, cheap price, made for a good valentines day.
on 6 February 2013
Well first off these took longer than i expected to arrive.. and when they did arrive they are nothing special, the quality is not entirely bad.. and the 'light scent' is non-existent really. Overall you get what you pay for and these will do the job and still look pretty and romantic so can't really complain. I am slightly disappointed though.
on 30 May 2014
can be tedious separating, but MAAAN!...this sets the mood elegantly. Living in London a planned outing was cancelled due to the weather, so I made an intimate indoor picnic for my girlfriend, and she absolutely loved it. picnic blanket, basket, champagne glasses candles and the scented roses were subtle nice touches.
on 4 March 2014
These rose petals are exactly what I needed, they look exactly like they do in the picture and made a very romantic scene.
They arrived way before the delivery date, which is always nice. Wouldn't say they are scented though, so wouldn't reccomend if you are purchasing for the scent, but they were perfect for me

See one answered question