LG Smart Blu-Ray Apps-Netflix?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Feb 2012 12:17:13 GMT
Yorkie says:
Does anybody know if the LG BD660 and LG BD670 have a Netflix App or if there is one available in LG's App store for either of these machines. (LG customer services have no idea whats available)

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Feb 2012 17:04:56 GMT
According to LG's Live Chat, 'Yes' - Netflix is on the BD670, including in the UK. (Not the BD660.)
I'm waiting for mine to arrive and I'll update then.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Feb 2012 23:41:43 GMT
Yorkie says:
Thank you for the information Mr Bambridge, you obviously had more success with LG than I did, I'll look forward to your "update"

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Feb 2012 17:23:54 GMT
Yorkie says:
Hi Mr Bambridge, I've just contacted LG's customer services (by phone) who said in the first place that no LG Blu ray players had the Netflix app, so I informed her that your post stated that you had been in touch via LG's Live Chat and you had been informed that the BD670 had the Netflix app, at that she toddled of and when she came back confirmed that the BD 670 does indeed have the Netflix app although as you say not the BD660. So much for LG's Customer Services knowledge of their products, if I hadn't mentioned your post she would have provided me with totally wrong information.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Feb 2012 01:49:47 GMT
Update:
BD670 does have Netflix. It's in 'Premium' on the Home screen.
I've watched several things on it very smoothly and easily.

Posted on 19 May 2012 18:19:00 BDT
Brewster says:
Wonder why the 660 doesn't have it considering they are same device and hardware except WIFI
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  10 Feb 2012
Latest post:  19 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
LG BD670 Smart 3D Blu-ray Player
LG BD670 Smart 3D Blu-ray Player by LG Electronics
3.9 out of 5 stars   (36)