RHT599H – 500GB HDD DVD Recorder with Freeview+
If you're looking for a digital TV recorder, look no further than the LG RHT599H. The LG RHT599H DVD Recorder is a digital TV recorder with added enhancements for exciting home entertainment. With a spacious 500GB integrated hard drive and Freeview tuner, you have access to over 40 digital channels and the space to record 935 hours of TV and film at the touch of a button. And if you want to archive your viewing, the built-in DVD recorder will record content direct to DVD disc. Featuring a flush front panel with centre circle-control, the RHT599h looks smart and, despite all the functionality, remains slim and unobtrusive. The gloss black finish is also the perfect match for most current TVs. If you love music, photos or making your own videos, this compact unit allows you to store and edit them all in one place. This LG DVD Recorder is an excellent choice for any busy home, to make sure you don't have to miss any of your favourite programmes.
Feature-packed Home Entertainment
Benefits of Freeview:
DivX HD/MKV Playback
- Subscription-free, no contract.
- Up to 48 digital TV channels including ITV2, E4, BBC3 and Film4.
- 24 digital radio stations - No satellite dish required. - All LG TVs and DVD recorders have integrated Digital Freeview. Don't forget you can also record digital TV at the touch of a button with Freeview DVD recorder, using the 8 day on-screen electronic programme guide (EPG).
HD Contents playback with support for all popular HD video formats, your LG can play back video downloaded from the internet on the big screen, all in pristine high definition.
Make all of your HDMI devices work together, simply and easily. SimpLink allows you set up your Blu-ray play, Home Cinema System or games console turn on at the same time you turn your TV on, all with the click of a single button.
Full HD 1080P
Upscales your standard definition DVD discs to near-Full HD quality when connected to an HDTV, breathing new life into your DVD collection.
For the smoothest picture possible, progressive scan technology delivers flicker-free images with no image break-up for the perfect movie and TV experience. Using progressive scan instead of the traditional interlaced scan, a more detailed image can be produced on the screen. This allows you to view fine details, giving you a clearer picture. Progressive scan is also less susceptible to interlace flicker, providing you with a superior viewing experience and relieving eye fatigue.
Impressive Recording Capacity
The massive 500GB hard drive gives you up to 935 hours of recording time, which is almost 39 solid days' worth of your favourite shows.
DVD-R, DVD+R double layer, DVD+RW, DVD PAL/NTSC, DivX (AVI or DIVX file formats), Subtitles (SMI, SRT, SUB, TXT files), Audio CD, CD-RW, CD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, VCD and SVCD, DVD-RAM.
- Freeview direct digital recording
- 8 Days EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
- HDMI Out (Full HD Up-scaling)
- Superior Picture Quality with DVFX Recording
- Up to 1695 h Recording onto 500 GB HDD
- Super Multi DVD Recording (DVD-RAM, DVD+RW/+R, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RW/-R)
- Advanced Time-Shift up to 6 h & Chasing Playback
- Simultaneous Record & Play
- USB Media Plus - JPEG, MP3, WMA and MPEG4 movie
- DV In (IEEE1394)
- Hi-Speed Dubbing from HDD to DVD at up to X130 Speed
- Easy & Smart User Interface
- Maximum Playback:
- DVD Video
- DVD-RAM, DVD+RW/+R, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RW/-R
- CD Audio, CD-RW/R
- JPEG, MP3 and WMA
- DivX® Playback