Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
vote
Is this Plasma or LCD 22 days ago
There is no such thing as an LED TV, they are all LCD TV's. Of course, other than Plasma - that is a different technology altogether. LED refers to the back-light technology employed, other than that it is an LCD. The 'older LCD' technology employed a CCFL back-light, which some think was/is better. The power of marketing - make you think you're buying new technology when in fact, you're not. The LG 55LB650V is an LCD TV.
4 days ago by Rapster
votes
yes
9 days ago by david preece
votes
this is 100HZ refresh,
12 days ago by Michael S.
votes
It's good set and love to watch although I have bought another 65 inch LGTV but was d liveried not working and Amazon rejected my claim of replacing it as I have claimed it after 60 days although I did not open the box until thenhave been trying for more then a month
12 days ago by sharafuddin sharaf
votes
Yes. You also have to purchase a magic remote seperately which is recommended.
20 days ago by darkwing duck
votes
As far as I'm aware you can use any passive glasses. The two pairs you get with the tv were quite chunky and tended to slide down your nose so I ordered these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00H0IQRHK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 They are a good fit, have larger lens, they're cheap and my son can wear them over his glasses too. I hope this helps. Marc
28 days ago by MARC R.
votes
Yes I had no prob at all
26 Nov 2014 by william smith
votes
I have this model and the supplied stand is fine. It does not swivel or anything but it is bolted to the TV securely.
25 Nov 2014 by Lewis C.
votes
It is indeed, you'll need a tv wall mount though but it has vesa mount holes so its all easy peasey
11 Aug 2014 by The Ohm
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers