Image not available for
|Price:||£295.90 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£18.87 (6%)|
21:9 UltraWide Full HDThe 21:9 ratio is the perfect professional fit for software engineers, video / sound editors, and graphic designers. Imagine 2 conventional high quality monitors attached for multi-tasking, but their screens connect and extend seamlessly. Now you can use a program with long-range panoramic view in full length, without any bezel in the middle or dragging cursors. No longer divide your focus into separate monitors, the 29UB65 is the perfect companion for your profession. * 21:9 Full Screen or 2560 x1080 Resolution may not work depending on content, device, interface or graphic card. Pivot & Height AdjustmentLike other smart devices, the 29UB65's Pivot & Height Adjustable feature allows you to simply rotate the screen to fit vertically long images or files. When pivoting, you can easily adjust its height too. Leave dragging and scrolling behind.Let the monitor adjust to your images and needs. Dual Link-upConnect two devices to a single monitor with Dual Link-up that allows an HDMI + HDMI link. Now you and your colleague can simply bring each other's devices and connect to a single monitor to share and compare information. Freely show and control your screen while watching your partner doing the same on the opposite side of the monitor. Don't bother installing annoying projectors in your small room or worry when your conference room is occupied, the 29UB65 is here for you. * Dual Link-up requires specific combination of HDMI/DisplayPort/DVI-D(Dual link) connection with each device. 4-Screen SplitWith its wide screen ratio, now you can open 4 programs on a single screen to see your information in a single glance while working. The size of sub screens is user-controlled. The 29UB65 is compatible with Mac and not only provides convenience but also productivity in a single click, you can split your screen into 2 to 4 subscreens. * 4-Screen Split software requires DVI-D(Dual Link), DisplayPort or HDMI connection with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac OS X 10.7(Lion)/10.8(Mountain Lion)/10.9(Mavericks). Reader ModeReducing blue light to protect your eyes, Reader Mode provides optimal condition for reading. With just a touch of a button, you can comfortably read on the monitor for as long as you would like to. IPS DisplayAs LG IPS Monitor features consistency and less changes in colour temperature, it offers a colour impression identical to that of the original image. You can enjoy lifelike picture picture quality without any colour shift whether you are standing or lying down. It allows you to enjoy any content, such as action movies, web surfing and RPG games for a long time in comfort. Flicker SafeProtect your eyes from exhausting flickers and blue lights. LG's new Flicker Safe system is always on to reduce the flicker level to almost-zero. In addition, activate the Reader Mode to minimize harmful blue lights with a simple touch of a hot-key. Spend as long as you want working, gaming, or watching movies without burdening your eyes. Use the convenient and easy hot keys for more satisfaction. JoystickThe joystick is a harmony of accurate menu controls and analogue sensitivity. With the fun control of a conventional joystick, its modern technology and design allow for simple control with a pleasant touch. In addition, intuitive UI with no overlapping is easier to understand and select menus.
Stand Body Cover
I thought I would add this review, and hope that some gamers read this.
I am primarily a gamer, I game on my PC 80% of the time, and the other 20% is watching movies... Read more
If you're doing a lot of stuff at the same time?! This is the monitor you need. I frequently check my emails using Outlook, and write a lot of documents at the same time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. Kim
As a designer I need a great display. Just to be quick, this thing has better picture reproduction than any of my 4 Dells. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dario Krznar
Its very good if:
1-You really need to work on multiple pages at the same time, or
2-watching some compatible movies in full screen (otherwise you have 2 black bars on... Read more
the wearhouse deal described the item as being in perfect working order and complete with all accessories but I was unable to attach the monitor to the stand as the part to fasten... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Graham Frame
The picture of this makes it look like it is edge edge to edge, it is not. I don't see the point in making it with a flush flat screen when actually it has a half inch bezel, so... Read morePublished 5 months ago by WezC