Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO Technic 42026: Black Champion Racer
|Price:||£30.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Features a pull-back motor for extra speed and cool color scheme
- Straightforward build with all the key Technic elements to challenge your building skills
- Super cool contoured body shape
- Distinctive black and orange and chrome decals
- Take your building skills to the next level
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The smooth lines of the LEGO Technic Black Champion Racer can only mean one thing… speed! Pull the super-sleek car back, release and watch it shoot forwards! The black and orange color scheme makes it look even cooler and there's a sticker sheet of chrome decals to add even more detail. For an even more action-packed play experience, combine your model with 42027 Desert Racer to build a Race Truck with 2 pull-back motors!
1 x Features a pull-back motor for extra speed and cool color scheme
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it was a present for my nephew who absolutely loved it. The price is good compared to some other placesPublished 1 month ago by fhanif
This is an awesome product, made with quality plastic and makes it an interesting project to work on.Published 2 months ago by tnahsarp