on 5 May 2014
So, the product of the LEGO Super Heroes 76010: Batman: The Penguin Face Off is a fantastic set because you get seven features such as Batman's speedy scuba vehicle, a crazy duck boat, two small Penguin minions, a blue jewel sitting on top of a snow-covered ice plinth, and two LEGO minifigures such as Scuba Batman in his diving gear and a new Penguin mini-figure.
I have NOT got the Penguin mini-figure at all because this is my first time of getting him in this set.
In my opinion, the design or the artwork on this particular LEGO Super Heroes box is fantastic.

Although, it has been a while since I last purchased a LEGO Super Heroes set from Amazon.co.uk.
I remember purchasing the Arctic Batman, Aquaman, versus Mr Freeze set because I did order it on Thursday 10th October 2013 last year for £13.33 but again those are the facts.

But back to today, I purchased this set from Amazon.co.uk for £8.97 because other reviewers have decided that they like this set, I agree with their comments and I think that it's a good set for the money.
I mean £12.00 is sort of an OK price.
But folks, if you cannot find this set anywhere else less than £10.00 I suggest that you order it from Amazon.co.uk for £9.00 instead. Do you agree with me?

Well, then, please feel free to share your comments to me soon, folks because I'd appreciate your responses.

Bye for now! Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill
on 21 March 2014
My six year old son was happy with this. He built it by himself and it didn't take very long.
on 4 September 2014
Bought this for my nephew who is 9yrs old and he was so excited when he opened it, well worth the money and it's another peice added to his collection!
on 23 September 2014
It's batman Lego. Enough said. How could you not give 5 stars to something that puts two of the greatest inventions together in one neat little box
on 5 October 2014
My son loves lego and he loved this set. It is pretty small but lego doesn't come cheap! my son enjoyed playing with the different characters
on 18 May 2014
Fast postage. Great lego set, the duck boat is really cool and my son particually liked the penguin henchmen! I would recommend.
on 1 October 2014
Its ok bit small for the money but looks quite easy to do... Sayin that am sure my son will love it
on 9 February 2016
Another small and cheap set (When it was originally released), that has since climbed in price since being discontinued, a fantastic little duel between Penguin and a new exclusive Batsuit variant which allows Batman to take the fight underwater, so goes great with any future Aqua man sets. A fun set nostalgic of the Batman Returns movie with the yellow ducks and automated penguins. This said im still desperate for a more modern Penguin set, inclusive of Penguin gang members and maybe a casino environment set, or even better the Iceberg Lounge set *hint Lego hint* still a great little piece that can be carried any where and last hours of play with a little imagination.
on 2 August 2014
As normal lego is always great fun. My grandson loves it
on 11 December 2014