on 1 June 2012
My Grandson thought this 'well cool Nana!!!'when I gave it to him as part of his 4th Birthday present & according to his Mum, carries it around everywhere with his precious Star Wars characters inside - all ready for action, in battle/game whenever, wherever.
on 27 May 2012
Pleased with this item. Bigger than I thought it would be - not huge but tall enough to fit some of the Star Wars lego my son has plus some mini figures. We will be taking it when we go camping this summer - as it provides good storage plus a kind of Star Wars play mat scenario.
on 9 January 2013
Bought for my grandson - he keeps all his minifigures in this - he takes it everywhere. Seems to be of good quality. The only slight down side would be there is no zip at the front, just velcro, so care needs to be taken when carrying it. Dispatched quickly and very good price.
on 26 April 2012
This does not look to be official LEGO merch, but it did the job and is a great addition to my sons collection. Great for packing up to send to his grandparents as it gives him a play mat as well. Holds most of his LEGO Star Wars models and has a variety of ways you can use it to play.
on 1 January 2014
I have to say I was quite disappointed with this item. Looking at the picture, it gives the impression that it is fairly large and can fit a lot of bricks in.
It is very small...certainly won't fit all the minifigures my son has in it.
The front 2 zips also don't stay up so it keeps opening.
All in all, rather disappointed.
on 10 September 2013
Just what it said it would be. The only slight problem is the front seal is just a Velcro strip and the lego could fall out, it has yet.
on 27 July 2012
This is a holdall for lego but is also a playset. No the lego doesnt stick to it, but my 6yr old realy enjoys this and uses it as part of his play. Unzip the sides fold back top and there you have a battle bridge to play on, when finished chuck all the lego back in, zip and carry away. Simples!!
on 25 November 2013
got if for my son as he loves star wars Lego and its really handy and looks good, only down side was its a lot smaller then i was expecting but that's my fault for not checking the size first so that's worth doing first
on 17 May 2013
arrived on time and was delighted with product,gave my grandson lots of fun and somewhere novel to store his Lego.also gave the adults so much fun
on 5 February 2014
Great storage/play item but smaller than I thought it would be. But on the whole we were very happy with it.

See one answered question