Price:£44.29+ £2.49 shipping

on 26 April 2010
This new lego gave my grandson hours of fun. Once he had built the original he then built other things from it. Once again lego is wonderful
on 7 October 2011
My 10 year old son loves Lego and Star Wars so what could be better this toy givs him hours of fun
on 1 October 2011
this is a christmas gift so my boys have not seen them yet,but i'm sure they will love them being star wars fans,great price as always from amazon.
on 24 July 2011
It should really be my grandchildren writing this review but from what I can see it ticks all the boxes for them. I was given a very detailed description of how it all works - they were engrossed, so well done once again, LEGO!
on 2 July 2011
I bought this for my 8 year old grandson. He is good at lego but doesn't follow the instructions. He seemed well able to get this together and was delighted with the result
on 30 December 2010
Lego are still as good as ever! If they like Lego as a child, men will always be like boys and will carry on enjoying.
on 10 January 2011
bought for my grandson he liked it very much and enjoys building the various models as much as playing with them
on 30 November 2011
Bought this lego set for my nephew b-day. He loved it. Fair sized box and loves creating the set. He's only 6 yet can get to grips with creating the various models, very good educational toy. Bought this a few days before his b-day and it arrived almost instanteously. Very good delivery.
on 4 January 2012
A fairly challenging toy to assemble but rewarded with a great toy once you get there. Pretty fragile lego assembly and needs to be treated carefully. Best suitable for a child that has patience and is logical.
on 9 January 2012
Excellent gift - as usual lego comes up with fantastic design which is challenging but v enjoyable to put together. My boys (6 and 9) both loved building this as did my husband!