Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
LEGO Star Wars 75038: Jedi Interceptor
|Price:||£45.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Come to the rescue with Anakin and the Jedi Interceptor
- Open the cockpit, jump in, and prepare for the battle ahead
- Take aim and fire the powerful dual spring-loaded shooters
- Features an opening cockpit and realistic folding wing flaps
- Includes Anakin Skywalker minifigure, Lightsaber, and R2-D2
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Come to the rescue with Anakin and the Jedi Interceptor!
Load up Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2 into the agile Jedi Interceptor with opening cockpit, folding wing flaps, and dual spring-loaded shooters, then take to the stars and rescue Palpatine from the clutches of the evil confederate forces! This playset includes Anakin Skywalker minifigure with a Lightsaber and R2-D2.
Features of the playset
- Includes Anakin Skywalker minifigure with a Lightsaber and R2-D2
- Features opening cockpit, folding wing flaps, and dual spring-loaded shooters
- Open the cockpit, jump in, and prepare for battle
- Take aim and fire the powerful spring-loaded shooters
- Recreate exciting battle scenes from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Measures 6 cm high, 19 cm long, and 17 cm wide
- Create an even more exciting Battle of Coruscant with 75044 Droid Tri-Fighter (sold separately)
75038: Jedi Interceptor
Build the LEGO Star Wars Jedi Interceptor set with opening cockpit, folding wing flaps, dual shooters, Anakin, and R2-D2.
Product at a glance:
- Recommended ages: 7 to 12 years
- Pieces in playset: 223
- Size (H x L x W): 6 x 19 x 17 cm
1 x Jedi Interceptor
1 x Anakin Skywalker minifigure
1 x R2-D2 figure
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Jedi Interceptor is a fairly straight forward build, quite suited to 5-8/9 year olds or older. What I like about this set is you get R2-D2 (always worth having him) and Anakin Skywalker so two play figures in addition to the Interceptor (he's collecting figures too)
Play wise it's quite good for kids; when it's built up quite a strong construction which will won't fall apart with the younger ones playing with it. You also get two missiles which fire, a cockpit that opens and folding wing flaps. The missiles are spring loaded and have a fair bit of kick behind them (more than you think) so ideal as a play toy for the kids they can set up figures and have a little battle firing the missiles.
Price is very fair, and it's good to see some newer Lego designs coming out. Top notch
The kit was only mildly challenging, and my son enjoyed putting it together himself.
It has the usual Lego pictorial instructions, and certainly suitable for the age bracket.
This one is particularly good in the new range because it comes with two main characters. Loads of play value!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! I LOVE LEGO SO MUCH!!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by peter
Very cool, my son loved it and I enjoyed helping him build it. Just a shame Lego is so expensive.Published 1 month ago by kath79
As always our kids get hooked through the marketing men and the parent is obligingly forced to purchase an overrated and over priced product. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ade Heath