LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Oct 2013 09:07:53 GMT
Phil Quirke says:
Hi

I just want to check that both PS4 versions of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will be out on PS4 launch day?

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Iron Patriot Minifigure Limited Edition (PS4)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS4)

They appear to be the only PS4 games without images which I just thought was all a bit strange since it is due out in less than a month.

Posted on 31 Oct 2013 09:52:03 GMT
L. Devonald says:
they are launch titles, confirmed.

http://uk.playstation.com/ps4/games/detail/item640686/LEGO%C2%AE-Marvel-Super-Heroes%E2%84%A2/

Posted on 1 Nov 2013 11:58:42 GMT
Gerard Daly says:
wonder if its the same as ps3 version or graphics are a bit better

Posted on 1 Nov 2013 13:03:13 GMT
Master says:
I had a chance to speak to the developers at the Eurogamer Expo. It will be very similar to the PS3 version except the graphics and framerate will be better. Expect it to look sharper and shiny with no performance issues. The current gen versions all suffer with performance issues but not enough to spoil the game.

If you are getting a PS4, then its worth spending the little extra to get the PS4 version.

Posted on 1 Nov 2013 13:14:44 GMT
P. Gale says:
I'm getting ps3 version as my kids will be banned from MY ps4 .. Played the demo its much the same as other lego games .. Great fun.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2013 13:24:48 GMT
Gerard Daly says:
i agree , thanks for that

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2013 13:25:08 GMT
Gerard Daly says:
in my house there is a 25 year old & 17 year old so where all good

Posted on 1 Nov 2013 14:58:20 GMT
W. Fletcher says:
ive had a go on both and theres not much difference the graphics only look slightly sharper but I see amazons put the price up its not worth the 15 extra difference from xbox360/ps3 versions the one which I think will be best is the wii u version if its anything like lego city undercover itll be superb

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2013 16:21:39 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Nov 2013 16:22:33 GMT
Feral says:
I can't remember where I read it but there was an interview with one of the people behind it and they said that there were more lego pieces, flashier special effects, no load times and includes support for the touch pad. So it sounds like it might be worth getting it for the PS4 instead of the Ps3.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  31 Oct 2013
Latest post:  1 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sony PlayStation 4 Console (PS4)
Sony PlayStation 4 Console (PS4) by sony (PlayStation 4)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (1,021)