Platform: Xbox OneEdition: Standard EditionChange

on 26 March 2014
Game arrived before estimated delivery time and in perfect condition.

We bought the game for the kids but Me and my partner (in our late 20's) used to play the early Lego games and thought we would have a little go for old tines sake before we let the kids have it. So we sat down after the kids went bed and both played this game for about 5 hours and only completing 5% of the game. It's so fun and there is so much game play. The added addition of the open world is amazing. I don't think the kids are gonna get a go.

This game is suitable for all the family and It is by far the best Lego game to date and possibly the best marvel game to date. Great service from the seller and a great game at a good price. I'm off to cause a bit more destruction in Lego New York, HULK SMASH!!!!!
on 2 December 2013
I bought this as I have all the lego games and enjoy them very much so it was a must purchase, after finally getting my xbox one to work I put the disc in and it's was exactly as I expected, lovely visuals, sound gameplay, addictive, a lot of people mistake the lego games as being for children, I am 34 and enjoy playing these games more than your call of duties and your fifa's (I do enjoy those as well) but this is a game you should purchase I love it, hours of fun :)
0Comment49 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 February 2014
This is a very fun game you make think its for kids but me as an adult male have gotten hours and hours of fun out of this and not even 10% through it yet and it has an open New York city world you can go around as well as the side missions and tonnes of characters to unlock. For this price i would greatly recommend. Good for all ages great gameplay and character puns and jokes and great graphics has 2 players capabilities so i can play along with my nieces who also love it.
on 9 June 2014
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the best lego game ever created. The game has over 140 character that you can play as; it does not get better than this. If you have kids these games are tons of fun, and the story within the game is cute and silly. Your kids will love this game and its a good way for you to play with your kids as well. I found myself wanting to collect characters as much as my daughter.

The game allows you to do story mode missions or just explore around New York City and collect coins and characters. My Daughter and I have probably put 10 hours into the game and we are only 20 percent complete with the game. The graphics are amazing and I did not experience any technical issues with the game. I definitely would recommend this game.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
on 2 February 2014
My 10 year old son thinks this is fantastic. The graphics on the XBOX ONE leave the 360 standing. Most XBOX ONE games don't have two local player mode, but this does, and is great when played as a double act.
on 15 March 2014
Quality gane for young and old alike. Loads of characters to choose from and good long storyline with open world map inbetween
on 22 March 2014
if you love lego games,then get this simple,its the best lego game apart from lego lord of the rings just
on 27 March 2015
Great game, I actually bought it not longer after it was released for £30. Huge variety of characters to play as, especially fun in free roam. The story missions are fun and the fact that certain areas and 'trophies' are gated adds some replay value. By gated I'm referring to the fact that certain areas in the levels can only be accessed by characters that can only be unlocked much later in the game, so you can go back and solve the previously impossible puzzles with a characters special ability. I had the most fun just flying or swinging round city completely the vast array of side-quests which for the most part are pretty cool and reward some nice unlockables.

The only negative and the reason I deducted a star is that there is a bug in the game that causes it to crash when switching characters. This bug can occur A LOT of times and after some research I discovered it was something to do with game saves, and that the only real fix was delete the save file and start again. Luckily this only happened to me once fairly early on but I feel that such a game breaking bug warrants deducting a star.

I'm 22 years old and I've definitely had my money's worth from the game, currently at £15 I'd argue this is one of the top 3 value for money games currently on the XBOX One.
on 1 February 2014
One if the best lego games ever brilliant graphics and great game play and loads and loads of different chractors to play with
on 3 February 2014
Fabulous Game - can't go wrong with Lego xbox games but my son rates this as being the best so far!