on 25 August 2005
This toy has been made for the new Harry Potter movie 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. It is great fun to play with you dont have to build whats on the box and this is exclusive and will only be out for a few years. This is a great toy for Lego and Harry Potter fans and is well worth the buy !!!!!!!!
BUY IT !!!!!!!
J Knapper age 11
on 21 July 2013
My 7 year old son ordered this with his birthday money. I had a couple of questions and the speed of response was superb. The seller couldn't have been more helpful. The ship arrived far quicker than we expected and I have an incredibly happy son. I would have NO hesitation whatsoever recommending them to someone else or using again. Thank you!
on 6 February 2009
Really impressive once built. Was a bit sceptical of the price but having seen it made I feel it's well worth the money.